Monday, November 15, 2010

How To Get My P&c License Ca?

Come away with me

I expected not scomponesse Fabio Fazio. I expected a little less than list of "things that nobody ever would have imagined that happening," Fazio quoting the death of Mike Bongiorno.
I did not expect, but I can accept that Daniel Smith was not so nervous or excited to remember the words of " I do not feel Italian" Giorgio Gaber. Although I admit to having thought that he was forced to the strength and instead wanted her to sing a song. Why yes Liga and he not?
I can accept that Bersani reads a list of things that the Left should be, though I wonder if it is done by those who write. Fini also agree that you recite a kind of Christmas poem on the generosity of people right now who also lovingly welcome immigrants and gays, instead of a list of things that should be done right.
Benigni fine by me, which is a classic and that is never wrong. It suits me well that autodenuncia Paolo Rossi, but it's a little bit more than usual unpacking and understand 3 words out of ten.
Albanian thankfully confirms his position as modern classic.
Saviano not uncombed? But Saviano suicide bombers in the Holy War against the Mafia, the rest is just a common man. Fortunately. Not even to intellectual attitude, if you notice. That 's what really foreign. At some
you weigh. It is not that the screen holes. Not that his time is well on television. But over the shock of not seeing a piece of meat for so long, after the change proxemic the figure of the author and presenter, with respect to the role of the viewer through the expedient of the board that even a child could fill (perhaps avoiding Mike Bongiorno quote), exceeded the technical errors of a program which obviously tries to look after the content more than form, you get the point.
I have served two days after the first episode, but then came. The fierce criticism of the public burst in the first episode has touched me. I think it was that the juice. Criticizing all Italians to criticize the untouchables that the program did not even want him in the air.
I personally expect the list of accusations against the prime minister, the list of suspects in Parliament. But none of that. Suspend the proceedings for a couple of days and I look to see who has another effect on me this interesting narrative experiment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment