Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daihatsu Off Road Buggy

Momentozero

I'm not mad at Bondi when he says: "Even in the Third World could settle the waste, only Naples still exists the problem that the government had resolved among other things ....".
Bondi is a mercenary, and bipolar sublodo. I'm pissed off with Santoro, who invited him again and even take the trouble to shut him up when he says some shit. I mad at myself when I agree - by God - with Scamarcio, and spoke of the incentives and culture of the absolute contrast that occurs coupon on the one thing that the world still envies. If he knew him, it means that the concept is not so complicated!

Piroso mad at me, inviting me to discuss Barbara Palombelli vices of the political class and crime. Mica Claudio Amendola if I can get angry with me as a communist speeches on talk shows? I mean the paradoxes that are on the agenda there is also good, but we give what is of Cesaroni Cesaroni!

Annozero is an alibi. An alibi for those who are against it and does nothing concrete. Annozero, together with all the substitutes that are counter-movement.



Certain gentlemen by profession have assumed the responsibilities that I can promptly ignore for perorare la propria causa.  C'hanno tutti la sindrome di Berlusconi. Ministri e giornalisti, passano talmente tanto tempo a dimostrare di essere innocenti che finiscono per non fare il proprio dovere.  

"Dov'era lei mentre il governo si scervellava nel capire se convenisse piĆ¹ cadere o meno, trascinando il paese nella peggiore 
crisi 
degli ultimi 50 anni?"
" I was at home, judge Annozero watched with me was all the opposition."
Quest'alibi be removed urgently.
Look Annozero? You're guilty. Guilty, yes. Guilty of not having done anything. Nothing to understand that Santoro Nicola Porro is not the only reporter available for a talk show. If it were not so long ago in the same program is performed in a sad theater in which grossly offended a colleague. Was not because Italy is full of journalists precarious that they would welcome to be paid for acting in a television program that claims to do controinfornazione.

Tremonti's right, with the culture you do not eat. But he was referring to the fact that the film has no friends in business and therefore can not offer discounts to anyone nor do banquets.
I refer to the fact that culture is not a bun with the burger. They can not continue to foist junk fast food impersonating nouvelle cuisine. The culture is grown, it feeds on, savor it, to teach, study. Culture has never satiated.
A man of culture, even when going to Cabinet, when he is sick, and suffering, when he dies.
So it must be a country like Italy. As a culture, even in the worst moments, such as Thursday night and endless wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment